Here is a collection of free lessons plans and downloadable worksheets for you to teach your child how to read, write and recognize each letter in the English alphabet in both upper case (capital letters) and lower case (small letters).
See our recent posts
- Happy Canada Day
- Gauchos in Argentina
- Girls and STEAM
- Extra Letters in Ukrainian
- Learning French Through Interactive Activities
- Happy National Canoe Day
- The differences between behaviorism and socioculturalism in a foreign language teaching
- Are peer assessments valuable?
- Are self-assessments useful in the classroom?
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and blended online classes