The objective of this lesson is to teach your child to recognize cheap mlb jerseys and write the capital letter A.
At the end of the lesson your child will be able to recognize the letter A and say its name.
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
Introductory wholesale jerseys activity
What you will need:
- Paper and crayon or wipe board
- Objects that start with the letter A
What to do:
- Draw the letter A on the wipe board and ask your child to repeat it.
- Ask your child to try to draw the letter A on the wipe board. Guide their hand to help them write it.
- Pick up the objects that start with the letter A and tell them that ‘A’ says ‘ah’ like in….then Сигнализации say the name of für the object. For example: apple.
- Pick up another object and ask them cheap jerseys what it is. Ask them what sound they hear at the beginning of the word.
- Write the name of the object on the wipe board and circle the letter A so that they will start to see that 1st letters make words.
- Continue doing this with the remaining items that start with the letter A.
If your child learns the capital letter A right Wunderkiste away, introduce the lower wholesale nfl jerseys case letter a, and explain the correlation between the two letters.
Print out the world! attached worksheet. Ask your child to complete the worksheet by themselves. Feel free to help them if they get stuck or cheap jerseys ask any questions.
In order to see if your child has achieved the goal of this lesson, ask them to write the letter A on the wipe board.