The objective of this lesson is to teach your child to recognize and write the capital letter B.
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
What you will need:
- Paper and crayon or wipe board
- A few buttons
What to do:
- Draw the Letter letter B on the wipe board and ask cheap mlb jerseys your child to repeat it.
- Ask your child to put the buttons on top of the letter B.
- Ask them to say ’buh – button’ as they place each button.
- Write the word Thi?u ‘Button’ on the wipe board and circle the letter B. Tell them that B says ‘buh’.
If your child learns the wholesale NFL jerseys capital letter B right away, introduce the lower case letter b.
Print out the attached worksheet. Ask your child to complete the worksheet by themselves. Feel free to help them if they get stuck социальные or ask any questions.
In order to see if wholesale MLB jerseys your child has achieved the goal of this lesson, write a few different letters featuring the capital letter B on the wipe board and have them circle the letter B in each one.