I’ve put together a fun & free little workbook to teach kids the importance of sheltering in place to protect friends and family from the coronavirus. There’s a short story with definitions for some of the words they may have heard, plus some printables to write and draw about what they’ve learned and how they’re spending their time at home. Please feel free to share it with whomever you’d like, because I’d like to help out how I can! You can find it here.
See our recent posts
- The differences between behaviorism and socioculturalism in a foreign language teaching
- Are peer assessments valuable?
- TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale 2021
- Are self-assessments useful in the classroom?
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and blended online classes
- Self-reflection questions for teachers
- 5 reasons to use Google Slides
- Free country comparison activity for kids in Canada
- 5 facts about going to school as a kid in Ukraine
- 3 ways to incorporate different countries and cultures into your teaching