Math Goofy Glyphs are fun and potentially silly activities to help students practice their Common Core math abilities in an engaging way. There are actions for when you get their answers right… and different, goofy actions for when you get their answers wrong! With the Christmas Math Goofy Glyph your goal is to create a Christmas scene with Santa Claus on his sleigh, ready to deliver gift-wrapped Christmas presents to all of the good little boys and girls. But if come up with the wrong answer to the math problems in the glyph, you might end up making a mine scene, with a grizzled miner and his tools, ready to dig deep into the earth to search for precious gems! Thanks very much for supporting our site and our work – we appreciate it! If you celebrate Christmas, I hope that you have a wonderful holiday with your family.Iope Santa is good to you this year! If you get coal in your stocking, just think of the miner…
See our recent posts
- The differences between behaviorism and socioculturalism in a foreign language teaching
- Are peer assessments valuable?
- TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale 2021
- Are self-assessments useful in the classroom?
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and blended online classes
- Self-reflection questions for teachers
- 5 reasons to use Google Slides
- Free country comparison activity for kids in Canada
- 5 facts about going to school as a kid in Ukraine
- 3 ways to incorporate different countries and cultures into your teaching