Here is a collection of free lessons plans and downloadable worksheets for you to teach your child manuscript handwriting. Use these lessons to teach your children or students how to print the English alphabet by hand in both upper case (capital letters) and lower case.
See our recent posts
- Happy Canada Day
- Gauchos in Argentina
- Girls and STEAM
- Extra Letters in Ukrainian
- Learning French Through Interactive Activities
- Happy National Canoe Day
- The differences between behaviorism and socioculturalism in a foreign language teaching
- Are peer assessments valuable?
- Are self-assessments useful in the classroom?
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and blended online classes