Here is a collection of free lessons plans and downloadable worksheets for you to teach your child manuscript handwriting. Use these lessons to teach your children or students how to print the English alphabet by hand in both upper case (capital letters) and lower case.
See our recent posts
- The differences between behaviorism and socioculturalism in a foreign language teaching
- Are peer assessments valuable?
- TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale 2021
- Are self-assessments useful in the classroom?
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and blended online classes
- Self-reflection questions for teachers
- 5 reasons to use Google Slides
- Free country comparison activity for kids in Canada
- 5 facts about going to school as a kid in Ukraine
- 3 ways to incorporate different countries and cultures into your teaching