It’s great for students to be able to process things that have happened each school year. Here are 10 reflection questions you can ask your students at the end of the year to help them process this school year.
1. What major accomplishment did you achieve this school year?
2. What was your favorite subject this year?
3. What do you want to achieve next school year?
4. What was the most exciting thing that happened this school year?
5. What was the least exciting thing that happened this school year?
6. Is there anything you wish you could go back and change?
7. What was the funniest moment of the school year?
8. In which ways do you feel like you’ve changed throughout the year?
9. What are 3 adjectives you can use to describe this school year?
10. What is one new skill that you discovered you had this school year?
Here are some End of the School Year Activities for your students.