You can follow the discussion on STEM – The Testing Phase without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
See our recent posts
- The differences between behaviorism and socioculturalism in a foreign language teaching
- Are peer assessments valuable?
- TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale 2021
- Are self-assessments useful in the classroom?
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and blended online classes
- Self-reflection questions for teachers
- 5 reasons to use Google Slides
- Free country comparison activity for kids in Canada
- 5 facts about going to school as a kid in Ukraine
- 3 ways to incorporate different countries and cultures into your teaching